Thursday, July 17

Working Man's Stage Race (2¾/3)

The Increasingly Misnamed Trilogy

The Working Man's Stage Race stage two results are in. My underwhelming sprint for sixth place did manage to minimize losses, though. The main sprinting group's only contending riders were Steve Bauermeister and Dan Donovan, so I am now in third place for the General Classification. I have yet to crunch the numbers to see exactly how we have to do to win versus who ever are the other threats. But basically my strategy is going to be this: go like hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!! Congratulations! Sounds like you're doing great - keep it up - one more to go!

Bella Literati said...

I think you and my friend Justin would enjoy each other's blogs he's been cycle racing for YEARS!

http://inthesewoods.blogspot.com/

Giles said...

thanks Bella, I'll add Justin to my Google reader.